Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ermm....

hieee....todae went to malysia and accompany my dad repair his car...the thing end abt 45 min...while waiting we went to the coffee shop n eat...since my dad n mom eaten oready...they didnt want to eat...but my mom still order chicken rice for herself...but i didnt sempat to order...haha...baru nk order dier da jln...babi btl...then i waited n act like dont want to eat...but actually i hungry...cover malu uh..haha...then my mom eat half and give me...the chicken rice damn nice sia...after eat my mom chicken rice...i tell the guy i want one more...then he like laugh uh...kurang asam btl...after eating one half of the chicken rice...i was damn full...haha...so after that we went shopping at giant...b4 that go pray at the nearest mosque...so i get a adidas cap cost ard 27.90 ringgit...oka lar...haha then buy cd...night at the museum 2,sifu & tongga(malay comedy movie) and jgn tegur(horror movie)....after that we buy burger...nice sia the burger...then finally went back smoothly didnt jam...haha...last time my dad joke..."ba klau jam mcm ane.?"my dad anwser"klau jam kau beli roti"then i was like ermm...huh.?!?!my dad explained"klau jam kau beli roti...trs kite sapu jam pt roti...lame2 mkn nnti jam tu abes!!!" i laughed like hell sia...so okae byyee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment