Thursday, August 13, 2009

erm..

hie..
okay todae i have phase test...n i didnt even study...hahaha...ystd i come back to my takraw training...it was fun...suddenly saw alot of newbies...hahaha...cheyy mcm da expert plak...haha..so i reach outside my house door at 11.20 pm....try to open the gate..but its lock...then i was erghhhh!!!lmbt sikit jek kene lock...mak aku mg tk syg aku uh...hahahaha...then ard 12...my bro come home...from ns...then he oso irritate with my mother attitute...then both of us went to the playground n sleep...haha..then ard 5.27 i woke up...i ask my bro...nk balek tk.?then he actually wanna stay n sleep back...then i say balek sudah larh...the go home pres the bell...no one open the door...then i try to open the gate...skali oleh...mak da tk lock...hahaha...open the door...nd then bath n sleep...3 ore hours to school...wake up at 9.30...n go school..play s.w....means self wellness...same meaning as P.E...then phase test...i did very well seyy...hahaha...even i didnt study...haha...expert kan...hahaha...

okae guys...
anw todae is the dae i close my blog...
i wont be blogging again...
so my blog is still here in 7 days...
after that i want to delete my blog...
okae...so tc...
n 1 more thing...
to her:
remember this topic...
what if all this is a dream...?
n i really2 hope that everything is just a dream
...

No comments:

Post a Comment